Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update

I haven't spent much time with GT over the last week. There were a couple of days where I did some laps and got within a few tenths of my best, but other than that I just haven't had the time. When my college work calms down I hope to give it one last burst in the final week.


On another note, I recently discovered that a Karting track opened up only a 10 minutes walk away from where I live in college. As of today I have only been out twice, but I am going to start going a few times a week to try build up my endurance. I will be combining this with a simple fitness regime so I can slowly build up to tougher challenges. There is a chance that I could end up in Silverstone, so it's important that I have some level of preparation done if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment